Rostechnadzor license for the right to operate hazardous industrial facilities


Сompanies operating hazardous industrial facilities require Rostechnadzor license.

PROMPROEKT experts provide the whole range of consulting services, as well as collect all required documents and submit them to Rostechnadzor.

Ask a question to the expert
Dmitrii Shuvalov
Equipment certification. Licensing. Consulting.